Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Community Blood Center of the Ozarks.
CBCO is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of CBCO to recruit, hire and promote employees in a manner which does not discriminate against any individual because of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. CBCO takes affirmative steps to hire and promote veterans, females, and minorities. We receive many applications each week. Please be assured that every application is reviewed even though not every applicant is interviewed.
To apply, you may send your application and resume to us via email, fax, U.S. mail, or in person.
U.S. Mail or In Person:
CBCO’s Thomson Donor Center
220 W. Plainview Road
Springfield, MO 65810
Current job openings:
- Donor Specialist – Arkansas mobiles (2) & Springfield Mobiles (2) – Full-time. Click HERE for position description and more information.
- Distribution Supervisor – Northwest Arkansas – Full-time. Click HERE for position description and more information.
Volunteer with CBCO
Community Blood Center of the Ozarks relies on a volunteer army to meet the need of area hospital patients. Over 60 thousand times each year, a volunteer makes the conscious decision to save lives by giving blood. But did you know that there’s a variety of other ways to contribute towards the continued good health of others?
You can choose to participate in a variety of ways, including:
· Becoming a Blood Drive Coordinator at your business, church, school or organization
· Help out at specific drives in your neighborhood as a Donor Area Volunteer
· Help donors feel good after their donation as a Refreshment Volunteer
· Help to drive blood from blood drives to the CBCO processing center, or to area hospitals.
To download a volunteer application, click HERE.