Community Blood Center of the Ozarks
Kansas City Chiefs Tickets
Official Rules and Regulations
- Purpose: Community Blood Center of the Ozarks, Inc. (“CBCO”) is sponsoring and operating the drawing for Kansas City Chiefs tickets (the “event”) with the purpose of promoting and obtaining blood donations from donors for charitable purposes.
- Event Description: CBCO will hold the event October 1st – November 30th, 2022 at all mobile blood drives and donor centers.
- Eligibility: Event is intended to encourage and obtain blood donations from persons eligible to make blood donations to CBCO. Contributions are strictly voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase, or payment of any kind is necessary to complete an entry form for the drawing for an opportunity to win the prize. Event participants must be 16 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID at the event. If an event participant is under the age of 18, grand prize entry must be given or assigned to a parent or legal guardian. Winner(s) are subject to all rules and policies set forth by CBCO. Employees of CBCO, event partners and their immediate family and household members are excluded from participating in the drawing for event participants.
- How to Enter: The event is limited to October 1st – November 30th, 2022 at any CBCO mobile blood drive or donor center. An event participant may complete an entry form online to be entered into the drawing after donating or registering to donate blood. While event participants are encouraged to make blood donations, any eligible person who participates in the event may make a single entry into the drawing for the opportunity to win the prize using a drawing slip available at participating donor centers. Donors can make additional entries for prize drawing by redeeming any earned LifePoints after making a qualifying donation or entry during the event timeframe. Donors may spend as many LifePoints as they have available to redeem for additional contest entries.
- Prize Drawing(s): A winner will be drawn from all entries on Monday, December 5th 2022. Two separate attempts will be made to contact a winner within 48 hours of a winner being selected. If contact with the winner cannot be established, an official with CBCO will randomly draw another random name from the database of all finalists to determine the winner and the process above will be repeated. Daily selection and identification of winner by CBCO will be final.
- Prize: Winner will receive two tickets to the Kansas City Chiefs game on Sunday, January 1st, 2023 plus a parking pass. These prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Taxes: No cash equivalent prizes or other incentives will be provided in lieu of the designated prize. Any and all taxes, charges, and other fees, including but not limited to any income taxes payable, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Release of Liability: By participating in the event, event participants release CBCO, event sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, agents, representatives, members, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, insurers, attorneys, sponsors, participating charities, and other related entities from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, and losses or damages of any kind arising out of or relating in any way to the event, participation in the event, determinations of eligibility, interpretations of these rules, award of the prize, delivery of the prize, and condition of the prize.
- Promotion: By participating in the event, the event participant who wins the prize consents to the use of his/her name, identity, photograph, image and likeness in any materials, announcements or communications relating to the event, whether in print, online, or in any other media form. Additionally, the event participant who wins the prize consents to the use of his/her name, identity, photograph, image, and likeness in marketing, promotional, or other materials and communications without additional compensation.
- Odds: The chances of winning the prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
- Law: The event is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- Decisions: CBCO will supervise and oversee the event, blood donations, entries into the drawing, drawing of the winner, and any and all interpretations of these rules. All drawings will be made under the supervision of an official of CBCO. Event participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and regulations and by the decisions of CBCO, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Event.
- Rescheduling: CBCO reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to postpone, delay, or reschedule the event for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of CBCO.