Community Blood Center of the Ozarks
Drive 2 Save Lives
Official Rules and Regulations
- Purpose: Community Blood Center of the Ozarks, Inc. (“CBCO”) is operating and Youngblood Auto Group is sponsoring the Drive 2 Save Lives (the “event”) with the purpose of promoting and obtaining blood donations from donors for charitable purposes.
- Event Description: CBCO will hold the event December 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022, at their donor centers and mobile blood drives.
- Eligibility: Event is intended to encourage and obtain blood donations from persons eligible to make blood donations to CBCO. Contributions are strictly voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase, or payment of any kind is necessary to complete an entry form for the drawing for an opportunity to win the prize. Event participants must be 16 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID at the event. If an event participant is under the age of 18, grand prize entry must be given or assigned to a parent or legal guardian. Winner(s) are subject to all rules and policies set forth by CBCO. Employees of CBCO, event partners and their immediate family and household members are excluded from participating in the drawing for event participants.
- How to Enter: The event is limited to donations/entries made from December 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022, at participating CBCO donor centers and mobile blood drives. An event participant will be automatically entered into one of the four drawings when registered to donate blood. While event participants are encouraged to make blood donations, any eligible person who participates in the event may make a single entry into the drawing for the opportunity to win the prize using a drawing slip available at participating donor centers or mobile drives. Donor can make additional entries for weekly prize drawings by redeeming any earned LifePoints after making a qualifying donation or entry during the event timeframe. The week that the LifePoints are redeemed is the week the donor will receive the additional entry. Donors may spend as many LifePoints as they have available to redeem for additional contest entries.
- Prize Drawing(s): Prize drawings will take place on the following dates from donors/entries during the previous timeframe – December 9th, 16th, 23rd, 2022 and January 3rd, 2023. Two separate attempts will be made to contact a winner within 48 hours of a winner being selected. If contact with the winner cannot be established, an official with CBCO will randomly draw another random name from the database of all finalists to determine the winner. Selection and identification of winner by CBCO will be final.
- Prize: There will be four $1000 gas gift card winners drawn. These prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Taxes: No cash equivalent prizes will be provided in lieu of the designated prize. Any and all taxes, charges, and other fees, including but not limited to any income taxes payable, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Release of Liability: By participating in the event, event participants release CBCO, event sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, agents, representatives, members, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, insurers, attorneys, sponsors, participating charities, and other related entities from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, and losses or damages of any kind arising out of or relating in any way to the event, participation in the event, determinations of eligibility, interpretations of these rules, award of the prize, delivery of the prize, and condition of the prize.
- Promotion: By participating in the event, the event participant who wins the prize consents to the use of his/her name, identity, photograph, image and likeness in any materials, announcements or communications relating to the event, whether in print, online, or in any other media form. Additionally, the event participant who wins the prize consents to the use of his/her name, identity, photograph, image, and likeness in marketing, promotional, or other materials and communications without additional compensation.
- Odds: The chances of winning the prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
- Law: The event is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- Decisions: CBCO will supervise and oversee the event, blood donations, entries into the drawing, drawing of the winner, and any and all interpretations of these rules. All drawings will be made under the supervision of an official of CBCO. Event participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and regulations and by the decisions of CBCO, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Event.
- Rescheduling: CBCO reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to postpone, delay, or reschedule the event for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of CBCO.