Give blood. Win a car.
Donate blood at any CBCO donor center or mobile blood drive between December 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021 and your name will be entered in a drawing to win a 2020 Nissan Kicks! Plus all donors will receive an exclusive long-sleeved T-shirt.
A new finalist will be drawn each week. February 6, 2021 one lucky CBCO donor from our list of finalists will win this fun SUV provided by Youngblood Kia Nissan in Springfield, Missouri.
Our Weekly Finalists:
- Kick-off Event Finalist – Robin D. of Springfield, Missouri
- First Finalist – John J. of Springdale, Arkansas
- Second Finalist – Nalea H. of Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Third Finalist – Robert M. of Linn Creek, Missouri
- Fourth Finalist – Addy V. of West Plains, Missouri
- Fifth Finalist – Kristen D. of Bentonville, Arkansas
- Sixth Finalist – Mary L. Green Forrest, Arkansas
- Seventh Finalist – Sandra W. of Ava, Missouri
- Eighth Finalist – Beverly Willis of Brookline Station, Missouri
- Second-Chance Finalist – Wendy Roberson of Ozark, Missouri
Rules and Regulations
Official rules and regulations may be downloaded at the following link:
Thank you to our event sponsors:
- Youngblood Kia Nissan
- Ozarks Fox
Please check your eligibility before planning your donation by logging into your account on our donor portal by clicking HERE or by calling 417-227-5006 (Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 pm.).
Make Your Appointment Now!
Appointments are strongly encouraged at all CBCO donor centers and mobile blood drives to manage donor flow and maintain social distancing. For assistance scheduling your appointment, call 417-227-5006 (Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.). To make your appointment online, click HERE. Masks are required for donors and staff. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
Photo identification required. Please eat well and drink plenty of fluids prior to the blood drive.
Why Donate With CBCO?
Community Blood Center of the Ozarks is the exclusive provider of blood to ALL your area hospitals in southwest Missouri, northwest Arkansas, and southeast Kansas. To see a list of all hospitals that rely solely on CBCO for the blood, platelets, and plasma their patients, need, click HERE. When you donate with CBCO, your donation helps local patients. That means you’re helping friends, neighbors, and loved ones. Thanks, Lifesavers!