Assists in the management of all Human Resource operations within the organization.
- Related undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of one year of experience in Human Resource Management preferred.
- PHR, SPHR, or equivalent certification preferred; must be willing to obtain certification as part of performance expectations
- Must be computer literate and willing to learn programs necessary to Human Resource functions.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to respect confidentiality of personnel information.
- Ability to relate well with people on all levels.
Hand and finger dexterity.
Visual and auditory acuity.