Hungry to Help: Official Rules
Community Blood Center of the Ozarks
Hungry to Help Promotion
Official Rules and Regulations
- Purpose: Community Blood Center of the Ozarks, Inc. (“CBCO”) is sponsoring and operating the Hungry to Help promotion (the “event”) with the purpose of promoting and obtaining blood donations from donors for charitable purposes.
- Event Description: CBCO will hold the event April 1, 2022 through May 31, 2022, at their donor centers and mobile blood drives.
- Eligibility: Event is intended to encourage and obtain blood donations from persons eligible to make blood donations to CBCO. Contributions are strictly voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase, or payment of any kind is necessary to complete an entry form for the drawing for an opportunity to win the prize. Event participants must be 16 years of age or older and present a valid photo ID at the event. Winner(s) are subject to all rules and policies set forth by CBCO. Employees of CBCO, event partners and their immediate family and household members are excluded from participating in the drawing for event participants.
- How to Enter: The event is limited to April 1, 2022 through May 31, 2022 at participating CBCO donor centers and mobile blood drives. An event participant will be automatically entered into the drawing when registered to donate blood. While event participants are encouraged to make blood donations, any eligible person who participates in the event may make a single entry into the drawing for the opportunity to win the prize using a drawing slip available at participating donor centers.
- Prize Drawing(s): The prize drawings will take place each weekday starting Monday, April 4 and concluding Wednesday, June 1, except for Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day). Donors from the previous weekday will be entered in the drawing to occur on the following day. Donors from each Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be in the drawing each Monday. Two separate attempts will be made to contact a winner by phone within 48 hours of being selected. If contact with the winner cannot be established, an official with CBCO will randomly draw another random name from the database of all finalists to determine the winner. Daily selection and identification of winner by CBCO will be final.
- Prize: There will be forty-two (42) total winners of a $150 gift card to their choice of qualifying (must accept credit card payments & offer gift cards for purchase) restaurant or grocery store. These prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable.
- Taxes: No cash equivalent prizes will be provided in lieu of the designated prize. Any and all taxes, charges, and other fees, including but not limited to any income taxes payable, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Release of Liability: By participating in the event, event participants release CBCO, event sponsors, and their respective directors, officers, agents, representatives, members, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries and parent companies, insurers, attorneys, sponsors, participating charities, and other related entities from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, and losses or damages of any kind arising out of or relating in any way to the event, participation in the event, determinations of eligibility, interpretations of these rules, award of the prize, delivery of the prize, and condition of the prize.
- Promotion: By participating in the event, the event participant who wins the prize consents to the use of his/her name, identity, photograph, image and likeness in any materials, announcements or communications relating to the event, whether in print, online, or in any other media form. Additionally, the event participant who wins the prize consents to the use of his/her name, identity, photograph, image, and likeness in marketing, promotional, or other materials and communications without additional compensation.
- Odds: The chances of winning the prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the drawing.
- Law: The event is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
- Decisions: CBCO will supervise and oversee the event, blood donations, entries into the drawing, drawing of the winner, and any and all interpretations of these rules. All drawings will be made under the supervision of an official of CBCO. Event participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules and regulations and by the decisions of CBCO, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Event.
- Rescheduling: CBCO reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to postpone, delay, or reschedule the event for any reason, including inclement weather, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of CBCO.