Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Community Blood Center of the Ozarks.
CBCO is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of CBCO to recruit, hire and promote employees in a manner which does not discriminate against any individual because of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. CBCO takes affirmative steps to hire and promote veterans, females, and minorities. We receive many applications each week. Please be assured that every application is reviewed even though not every applicant is interviewed.
To apply, you may send your application and resume to us via email, fax, U.S. mail, or in person.
U.S. Mail or In Person:
Community Blood Center of the Ozarks
220 W. Plainview Road
Springfield, MO 65810
Current job openings:
Donor Specialist (5) – Full-time – Missouri based. Click HERE for more information and position description.
Distribution Service Rep – Full-time – Missouri based. Click HERE for more information and position description.
Registrar – Full-time – Missouri based. Click HERE for more information and position description.
Component Lab Tech – Part-time – Missouri based. Click HERE for more information and position description.
Distribution Driver – Per Diem – Missouri based. Click HERE for more information and position description.
Volunteer with CBCO
Community Blood Center of the Ozarks relies on a volunteer army to meet the need of area hospital patients. Over 45 thousand times each year, a volunteer makes the conscious decision to save lives by giving blood. But did you know that there’s a variety of other ways to contribute towards the continued good health of others?
You can choose to participate in a variety of ways, including:
- Becoming a Blood Drive Coordinator at your business, church, school or organization.
- Join the Blood Boosters program, directing those in your organization to adopt a day or a week to give at a CBCO donor center. Call 417-227-5312 for more information on this program.
- Help out at specific drives in your neighborhood as a Donor Area Volunteer.
- Help donors feel good after their donation as a Refreshment Volunteer.
- Help to drive blood from blood drives to the CBCO processing center, or to area hospitals.
To download a volunteer application, click HERE.