Community Blood Center of the Ozarks invites you to join our LifePoints rewards program. LifePoints offers you the opportunity to collect points each time you donate. Those points may be redeemed online for gift cards from some of your favorite merchants, both local and nationwide.
Once you register through our online donor portal, you will be able to track your LifePoints totals and redeem them in our LifePoints Local online store. Your donor profile also provides vital health information based on your past donations. You may now monitor blood pressure readings, cholesterol totals, pulse, hemoglobin, and more from previous blood donations at CBCO. It’s a great way to keep track of your overall health and another great benefit to saving lives.
Collect LifePoints. Earn gifts. Once enrolled in our online donor portal, LifePoints are automatically awarded based on the type of donation and the current need. A whole blood, platelet, or plasma donation gets 1,000 points added to your account. A donation of double red cells will carry a 2,000 point value. In addition, bonus points may be awarded based on the time of year or when there is a special need for specific blood types. CBCO will alert donors when bonus points are available. Even if you are deferred from donating that day, you will receive 200 points for your efforts.
Are you type O negative or AB? Find out more about your U-nique blood type and LifePoints!
LifePoints may be redeemed at levels as low as 1,000 points. Redemption options in our LifePoints Local online store include:
- $25 gift card to Walmart, Bass Pro Shops, Dairy Queen, or Culver’s = 7,000 points
- $10 gift card to Walmart, Bass Pro Shops, Dairy Queen, or Culver’s = 4,000 points
- $5 Walmart or Dairy Queen gift card = 3,000 points
- $5 Dairy Queen gift card = 3,000 points
- Take your LifePoints for a Lift – Donate your points to one of many great local charities. Find out more about the good work you can do through LifePoints Lift.
To learn more about the LifePoints rewards program, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.