April 20-24, 2020 only at CBCO’s Springfield Donor Center
Community Blood Center of the Ozarks has teamed up with the Springfield Cardinals and several other great local groups (see below) for our first-ever STEP UP TO THE PLATE Blood Drive presented by Great Southern Bank!
This blood drive is by appointment only so that social distancing guidelines may be maintained. Walk-ins will be allowed to donate only if an open appointment slot is available. Due to social distancing rules, only the donor will be allowed inside the blood center.
Successful donors will receive some fabulous perks (while supplies last), including:
- Two free field box seat ticket vouchers to any upcoming Springfield Cardinals game. The Cardinals are hopeful they play this season. If that doesn’t happen they will honor the vouchers next year.
- Free Springfield Cardinals ball cap
- Free gift from CBCO (golf umbrella or T-shirt)
- Free regular sub sandwich coupon from Jersey Mike’s
- Free dessert coupon from Chick-Fil-A
- Free 20 oz. bottle of Ginger Sprite
- Other great gifts may include bike helmets, candy, snack cakes, dog or cat food, and more!
To schedule your appointment, call 417-227-5006 or click HERE.
“The Springfield Cardinals have been a partner with Community Blood Center of the Ozarks since their very first season,” CBCO Media Relations Representative Chris Pilgrim said. “This week would have marked the team’s opening home series of the 2020 season. But while they are not playing, they are still busy supporting the community. Cardinals team staff took the lead in securing gifts for this drive from their generous sponsors. We’re grateful for their support. We look forward to a successful event and to the sport of baseball being back with us very soon.”
Springfield Cardinals Vice President & General Manager Dan Reiter said, “The Cardinals are proud to be a part of such a great and important community initiative. To see so many people come together to make this happen, from Great Southern Bank for presenting the blood drive, to 20 of our amazing partners, to the CBCO and the Springfield-Greene County Health Board just shows how much this region cares about each other. I was proud to set my appointment to donate first thing Monday morning.”